Wednesday 14 January 2009

Radgepacket 2 - Launch Event


The lads at Byker Books have asked me very nicely if I'd be able to publicise the launch event they have planned for the next volume in their 'Radgepacket' series - as I'm a nice bloke I thought I'd oblige.

March 2nd 2009 – Radgepacket 2 Launch Event

Yes it's true ladies and gents – the eagerly awaited return of ‘Radgepacket – Tales from the Inner Cities’ is being launched at ‘Borders Bookshop’ in Team Valley, Gateshead on Monday March 2nd at around 18.00 by renowned crime author Sheila Quigley and unknown editor…me!

If you can get there to say hello, maybe have a glass of cheap plonk, have your photo taken with Sheila (and me if you’re sad) and meet some of our contributors then you’re most welcome.

Here’s a bit of blurb from the respected and, frankly, fucking ace, author Ray Banks :-

Top notch stuff. Seriously impressed and it's nice to see someone filling the void that Bullet left. Keep up the stellar work!

So put it in your diaries and come and see us – I promise not to dip your pockets…..

Cheers

Ed

Byker Books

No comments: