Tuesday 15 July 2008

It's good to be back, good to be back....

So I’m back in the land of living dead (Banbury!) and life is going on as normal. My birthday was good, plenty of drink involved, loads of spraffing with the siblings and a manc who tried to surfboard on a pub table resulting in a spilled pint of Cider and Black belonging to an irate fat bird.

I’m now officially ‘The Don’ and as a result will be speaking with marbles in my mouth at all times as well as being wise about anything and everything – hold on, I already do that.

I’ve had a sniff of publication of ‘I’m Rivelino’ through ‘Byker Books’ who have a sales plan that won’t involve me hitting the top of the bestseller charts but might get me a couple of pints and a kebab. Most importantly though I’ll finally be in print and have something to show for my efforts as well as a springboard to kick on from.

Anyway, I’m off – see you later.

ps - my boss has been 'transferred' with immediate effect. Officially, he's still my boss, unofficially he's already cleared his desk...

I WON YOU CUNT!!!!! HA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck me you've only been Godfather 5 days and you've already done away with your boss!

Rivs said...

Nee fucker messes with 'Don fasthands'....

Anonymous said...

Is he sleeping with the fishes

Rivs said...

That's all he'll get to sleep with the jug eared, hideous looking twat!