Friday 4 July 2008

Observations...

Just some general bits and pieces today.

I notice that Gordon Brown, the unelected puppet that our euro masters chose to run our country, is in the North East today. Presumably he arrived by air as Newcastle and it's suburbs (Sunderland, Middlesbrough etc.) aren't considered important enough to merit a three lane motorway to connect them to the rest of the country. Still as long as there's enough public money to let London host it's olympics and to keep mp's in the manner to which they've been accustomed then we'll be okay.

I had a little chuckle to myself when the Scottish tennis player crashed and burned at Wimbledon - obviously if he'd won he'd have been British....

Ooh, on the subject of taxpayers money, apparently as part of the ongoing investigation into MP's and the way they fiddle their expenses, there's a proposal to give them all free cars!!!!! Brilliant, they might realise just how much petrol costs then.....oh hold on, that'll still be on expenses won't it.

Having finished my third book recently I have now turned my attention to finishing the play I started writing some years ago (fuck off I've been busy alright...)and then sending it to the Live Theatre in Newcastle for assessment - I'll let you know how I get on.

That's it for now kids - see you later.

FH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was relieved this morning to see that MP's have voted against scrapping their £24,000 second home furnishing allowance. How would they manage without spending that much on their 'second home'. I really feel for them at times.