Tuesday 27 November 2007

Sleazy does it...

Here’s a couple of facts for you all:-

The labour party admitted yesterday that they’d been receiving donations from a man who had persuaded three other people to pretend they were from them.

The man in question – David Abrahams donated a total of £600,000 Using these stooges

Under the law, those making donations on behalf of others must give details of who is providing the money.

Now the above is all factual – If I was to suggest there’d been some kind of cover up in order to protect the government from accusations of being corrupt then that would just be my opinion.

In fact If I was to go as far as to suggest that if, in my opinion, our leaders were bent enough to do this knowing there’d be no consequences for them then what else are they doing that we don’t, and never will, know about?

They’re just my opinions – what’s yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before there's nothing we can do, apathy has rendered us powerless. Bin tax riots anyone?

Rivs said...

Can't be arsed....