Thursday 6 December 2007

Writing News

Sorry for the lack of posts recently – I’ve been on a residential course from work and haven’t been able to access a pc. When I did get back I had over one hundred emails to deal with and was forced to actually work for my money – that’ll never catch on!

Magpie Ranger is progressing slowly – however, I received word this week that a publisher is interested, having read the synopsis, and will be contacting me at some point when they’ve had a chance to assess market potential and distribution options.

That’s exciting stuff but also means I have to get my arse into gear writing the thing!!

I’d best ask Santa for another pair of hands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure if you get a positive response the incentive to write it won't be a problem. Well it better not be as i'm relying on you to be my 'in' to the industry.

THE-SHADO said...

You fucking should be sorry.!!
Indolent twat.