Friday 4 May 2007

Everything is average nowadays...

Fat people in tracksuits;Johnny come latelys disagreeing with my views on Newcastle United and football in general;Call Centres - bastards;Being taxed until you squeak;Cockney neighbours with loud dogs;Plastic policeman;Real policeman;Lying, cheating, two faced, hypocritical politicians;Jamie Oliver (that's for Daz);The Newcastle Evening Chronicle;People who get in my way at the supermarket while they dither over which processed pile of E-numbers to feed to their ill-mannered ungrateful offspring;Wankers who slow down excessively when a speed camera appears up ahead;Charvas;Twats who send them stupid chain e-mails that promise death and destruction if you don't forward them to at least ten other people;Students

All parcels of shite!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the people who proclaim that the thieving, film of scum, which inhabits the Kop are some sort of superhuman footballing force. Where were they when Arsenal wallopped them out of two domestic cup competitions this season? Oh aye and what about Steven Howard out of the Sun.

Anonymous said...

Wankers who work at airports trying to tell me that my bag is too big to take on as hand luggage and trying to make me check it in. Got really annoyed by this today, then I was really happy when i proved them wrong by ramming it in the thing they have to tell you whether it's too big or not. It fitted in there so well I couldn't get the bastard thing out again. Long story short....I WIN....Oh yeah ; what daz said as well, hate scousers