Thursday 7 June 2007

Back in the game...

I've been in my new job a week now and things are starting to settle down - it's not brilliant but it pays the bills so what can you do.

Anyway, good stuff's happened in my absence, Shepherd's agreed to sell his shares in Newcastle thus giving me the faint hope of some trophy success in my lifetime, Festival season's starting so there'll be plenty of tunes about and of course Big Brothers back on the telly!! (only kidding - I despise the people who appear on that shite with every bone in my body- sad, insecure, unloved as children, bullied at school muppets that they are.)

I'm back and it feels good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know! You got a new email address? Who you going to be in Berlin?

Shad

Anonymous said...

and there was me convinced that the real reason you were leaving your job was because you had been selected to appear in this years big brother

Rivs said...

I wouldn't be able to refrain from beating them all to death the minute they started whining.

Probably best I don't do that on national TV.