Wednesday 19 September 2007

It's the way I tell em'...

A bus carrying a load of makems is involved in a head on crash with a car carrying a solitary Geordie, and everyone dies. They go to Heaven. Because of the grief they have suffered, God decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise. They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what their wish is.

The first makem looks around shiftily and answers,"I've secretly always wanted to be a geordie and be attractive to women, now I'm in heaven I'm not ashamed to admit it - can I be a Geordie?" and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line sees and hears this and says "I want to be a handsome Geordie too." Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.This goes on for a while, but when God is halfway down the line,the last person in the line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this man, the solitary geordie from the car, is rolling on the floor laughing his strides off. Finally, God gets to the end of the line and asks the laughing one what his wish will be. The man eventually catches his breath, and says: "Make 'em all Makems again."

I'm here all week!

No comments: